WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOURSELF
Please help others enjoy themselves, too, by following the Guest Code of Conduct below.
- Physical abuse, verbal threats, or sexual harassment is not tolerated in the town square.
- For the safety of others, all bags are subject to be checked.
- Feel unsafe? Please see a security officer or call 911.
- Interested in having an event or gathering? Please inquire with management about a permit before doing so: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ages 21+ with valid photo identification only.
- Cups may not leave premises or be taken into restrooms.
- Guests visibly intoxicated will be asked to leave, or will not be able to enter.
- Minors are suggested to be supervised by a parent or guardian since alcohol might be present in the town square.
- Please walk or carry bicycles, skateboards, skates, etc.
- Weapons, including concealed guns
- Digging in trash
- Loitering inside businesses
- Outside food or drinks (water and coffee is okay)
- Pets without a leash
- Offensive or vulgar language, items, or apparel
- Climbing or standing on furniture
In an effort to provide the best experience possible, The Capitol District will deny entry and remove any guests not following the Guest Code of Conduct.
The Guest Code of Conduct is subject to change, and may be updated on this page.