Take a look at Downtown Omaha and you will see the change... the energy.
Stand on the Riverfront and look west. Scan the area from NoDo to Leavenworth. In the heart of this bustling expanse, joining Omaha's top cultural and entertainment destinations, a new jewel is being polished to crown the city's achievements.
Experience life in the heart of the city, just a short walk from unique retail shops, vibrant nightspots and gourmet dining opportunities.
The Capitol District will build a new "heart" for Downtown Omaha, including:
- Anchored by a 333-room, full-service Marriott Signature Brand Hotel with Ballroom and meeting space.
- 125,000 square feet of Class A Office in first phase. Corporate headquarters site and freestanding site available.
- 226 luxury apartments with first-class amenities and unparalleled location.
- 90,000 feet of entertainment retail surrounding The Plaza, in addition to existing 40,000 square feet.
- The Plaza: a place to entertain and be entertained, the heart of The Capitol District.
- Entertainment District designation (pending). Entertainment and restaurant venues share access of The Plaza common area for events and outdoor sale of alcohol.
For the Media
Click here for FAQs, photos and more details about the new development.
Check out what's already happening at The Capitol District!